The Weekly Wrap – Interviews, Books & Planning #379
1. ALL OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED TODAY. I am exhausted. Swimming against currents is not as easy as it used to be. #OldPersonProblems
2. Also on today's list of awesome - The Sunday Star Times published an interview I did with them a while back. Thank you for the wonderful write up. You can quickly go out and get a copy or read it online here.
3. I have the opportunity to work New York Fashion Week in Feb. Excite. Will I take it? You'll have to wait and see.
4. This Ed Sheeran fellow. Well. He writes intense lyrics doesn't he. He's like the British Frank Ocean. Oh no she di-in't *snaps fingers like a ghetto girl*.
5. Book research has consisted of looking at paper textures and different gsm's. I. CAN'T. EVEN. Argggh.
6. A week of asking myself ridiculous questions like: Why are my friends getting married? What are children? Why do people want them? Are children really our future? Should I build a robot child as mockery? Would that be assholish? Am I an asshole? Do I need therapy? And so on.